The 17th edition of the Tribeca Film Festival returns to New York City running April 18 to 29, 2018.
For filmmakers, submissions will open September 5 for all sections of the Festival – feature and short films, TV, Immersive, N.O.W. (New Online Work) and the Tribeca X Award. Filmmakers can submit a film for consideration via Withoutabox and VR, episodic, online storytelling, and branded storytelling can be submitted directly to Tribeca Film.
Deadlines to submit U.S. and projects for the 2018 Tribeca Film Festival are as follows:
- September 5, 2017 – SUBMISSIONS OPEN
- October 18, 2017 – EARLY ENTRY DEADLINE for feature and short films, Tribeca TV, Tribeca Immersive, N.O.W. (New Online Work)
- November 22, 2017 – OFFICIAL ENTRY DEADLINE A for feature films, Tribeca TV, Tribeca Immersive, N.O.W.
- December 1, 2017 – OFFICIAL ENTRY DEADLINE B for short films
- December 13, 2017
- EARLY ENTRY DEADLINE for Tribeca X Award
- LATE ENTRY DEADLINE for feature films, TV, Immersive, N.O.W.
- January 12, 2018 – OFFICIAL ENTRY DEADLINE for Tribeca X Award
- February 14, 2018 – LATE ENTRY DEADLINE for Tribeca X Award
The Festival is curated by the programming team including Director of Programming Cara Cusumano, Artistic Director Frederic Boyer; VP of Shorts Sharon Badal; Liza Domnitz (features, TV, and online work); Loren Hammonds (virtual reality and features); Ian Hollander (features); Ben Thompson (shorts); Mara Webster (talks), and Ingrid Kopp (Storyscapes), program advisors Paula Weinstein and Tammie Rosen, and a team of associate programmers.